In partnership with the Innovation and Efficiency Partnership West Midlands (IEWM), Selling Success have developed and delivered a highly successful Selling for Procurement Professionals course.
The course provides procurement professionals with greater understanding of the style and approaches of sales professionals to better enable them to build more effective business relationships that leverage real value for their organisations. The course also acquaints public sector professionals with several of the more dubious practices employed by some sales people.
The day is interactive and delegates cover:
- The Procurement & Sales Dance – Buyers and Sales People Behaviour
- Introduction to Various Sales Techniques and Models
- Ethics & Values in the context of Suppliers and Profit
- Supplier Relationship Building
- Supplier Operating Models including Scenario modeling
- Ten Sales Techniques to Fool You
Such has been the popularity of the course there are plans to repeat the event with other organisations across Britain.
“The event delivered by Ian Knowlson (Selling Success) was both interesting and informative. Delegates from the West Midlands found the interactive event topics covering sales techniques and perceptions beneficial in assisting them with their day-to-day roles and responsibilities”.
Jonathan Jones FCIPS, Programme Manager, Improvement and Efficiency West Midlands