Future of Work/Future of Recruitment – Top 10 Reports
In our research we read hundred of reports and blogs each year. It is a dynamic landscape with new reports and interviews with sources out each week but the key reports we recommend reading and on which most of our blogs are based are:
- PWC – UK Economic Outlook 2017 -Workforce of the future
- Forrester – The Top Emerging Technologies To Watch: 2017 To 2021, various
- World Economic Forum – Future of Jobs
- Frey & Osborne – Future of Employment & US & UK Labour Stats
- Nesta/Pearson – The Future of Skills: Trends impacting on UK employment in 2030
- Deloitte – (2016) Automation transforming UK industries
- REC – The future of jobs Report
- PWC – UK Economic Outlook 2018 – The impact of AI on jobs
- Accenture Reworking the Revolution
- McKinsey Global – A Future that Works: Automation, Employment, and Productivity
In addition we can’t forget Elon Musk and his Various Interviews on YouTube. You would benefit from at least viewing a couple to gain a more holistic view of the world.
It is not necessary to read every report in full but we recommend at least reading the Exec Summary of some of these reports, though they are regularly quoted in articles and blogs on the Future of Work.
We heavily quote many of these reports and discuss our opinions on them in our two blogs: